Monday, August 14, 2006

Coaches Clinic - Base Defense

My friends at Pigskin Playbooks wanted to put on a little coaches clinic and I said why not? It looks cool, is very informative and helps me put more posts on the blog to entertain my readers.

The following clip is a part of the multimedia coaching program: The Pigskin Playbooks Guide to Coaching Youth Football. They help sponsor me here from time to time and the coach who put this together has done a very good job teaching this stuff. He's won nine Pop Warner League championships in 11 years and has a 75-7 career coaching record. Not bad at all!

Anyone from a newbie coach to a seasoned veteran can learn from this. The video is on Trips Pass Plays and it's pretty neat. Check it out below.



If you'd like to order the guide. Click here. If not that's okay too.

No comments: